April 2, 2007

wtf ?! it sucks :) ... ( Yet Another Post about ANI case )

If you've been blind reading this from my previus "brwosing history" , then I've something more interesting . I don't know I should like this or get worry , but as author says :

"Update: It also bypass eeye security ani patch!"
I'm sure you know where above line comes from!
Well, Eeye warned us multiple times about NO GUARANTEE on their patch, but I bet non of us expected their guarantee to expire that soon :> anyway feel free to try ZERT patch till the day MS release their patch (if they don't patch their patch again, of course!).
After all , since long time ago I don't care about IE nor it's bugs no matter how serious or wild they may be(although this one is not IE ones, but IE is the most used attack vector). consider this just a note for IE lovers/p0wners...

And I hope you still remember about April's ...

1 comment: